- Assist as a Team Leader during Project Impact Summer Service Camp sessions.
- Reach out to local youth organizations to arrange summer volunteer days.
- Set up select volunteer project sites at/with local non-profits.
- Using provided materials and scripts, lead small groups of youth at select volunteer project sites. Connect volunteer activity to service learning insights.
- Track agencies, projects, volunteers, hours, and feedback for annual statistics review.
You must be 18+, in good physical health, have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation, and able to pass a background check. The ideal person will be flexible, organized, quick to learn, a good public speaker, comfortable working with youth and adults, and have a heart for doing good! After 2-week training, this person will ideally spend most of their time working independently in the field with minimal oversight by staff.
Click here for application and requirements. ROI Intern application deadline is March 15, but will be accepted until filled.