Winning Investor Funds for Your Business - $39.00
Business owners at times prefer investor financing over a bank loan for strategic or practical reasons but, unlike being familiar with the loan application process, can find raising investment funds mystifying. This webinar helps business owners break down the investor funding process step-by-step to be more confident, and ultimately be successful, with this alternative method of raising capital.
1. The Key Approach to Raising Investor Funds
2. Presentation Materials for Kicking Off A Fund-Raising Campaign
3. The Investment Road Map
4. Finding Investors
5. 10 Presentation Tips
1. Knowledge of steps to earn an investor presentation.
2. Familiarity with different investor personality types.
3. Awareness of investor expectations.
4. Basic ability to customize an investor executive summary and presentation.
5. Knowledge of best practices for delivering a presentation.
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.