Who Should Attend?
This seminar is designed to meet the needs of business owners, managers, and human resources professionals.
• Introduction to Commission’s mission and priorities
• Discuss the EEOC’s Small Business Resource Center
• Discuss best practices for employers and common mistakes made
• Discuss Digital charge system, Respondents Portal, and Online Charge Status System
• Introduce the new Online Inquiry system and the Charging Party Portal
• Q & A Session
Speaker Bio: C. Austin Harris, E.O. Investigator
C. Austin Harris is an Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Investigator based out of the Savannah Local Office. Austin came to the Commission in 2014 from Immigration and Customs Enforcement and prior to that began his federal career with the Internal Revenue Service. In the EEOC’s Phoenix District Office, he was the primary Human Trafficking outreach investigator. Austin specializes in investigating law enforcement and corrections agencies for internal civil rights and EEO violations.
Austin began his career in law enforcement in 2004 as a patrol officer and became an operations lieutenant for the Florida Department of Military Affairs-Camp Blanding Police Department. Austin is a dual service veteran of the U.S. Navy (enlisted) and the U.S. Army (commissioned). Austin is a graduate of the University of North Florida with a B.A. in Criminal Justice and holds an A.S in Law Enforcement Administration.
Click here for Registration Form