Functions as a financial consultant for consumer and business banking customers. Seeks to attract, expand, and retain customer relationships and to cross-sell or up-sell additional bank products as needed. Responsible for the financial growth of the banking center by conducting customer financial profiles, opening new deposit accounts, and generating new consumer loan applications. Models the Ameris Approach Experience Expectations and demonstrates the bank’s core values. Uses need-based sales techniques to attract, expand, and retain customer relationships by identifying products and services to enhance the customer relationship with the bank. Works with customers relating to customer needs, problems or concerns. Responsible for conducting customer financial profiles, opening new accounts, and generating new consumer loan applications.
Qualifications include proven sales ability with a track record of success, demonstrable commitment to quality customer service. Previous banking experience preferred or experience in sales/service oriented field.
229.378.8485 EXT. 18485
Chamber of commerce
Skill Requirements: Excellent communications skills, able to address large groups of people, exhibit organizational skills, be a good listener, personable, have successful management experience and have the ability to lead.
The Executive Director, with authority and direction granted by the Board of Directors, shall be the Chief Executive Officer of the Chamber of Commerce. He/She shall have overall responsibility for the complete administration and operation of the Chamber as it involves programming, planning and operations.
The Executive Director shall plan, coordinate and execute both short and long-range programs to achieve goals. He/She shall, with the approval of the Board of Directors, hire sufficient staff necessary for the successful implementation of the Business Plan.
He/She shall serve as a consultant to the Chamber’s Board of Directors and committee chairman. He/She shall promote good working relations with public officials and other public and business agencies. He/She shall maintain control of the budget.
The Executive Director shall maintain continual contact with the Chairman of the Board shall make a monthly report to the Executive Committee and Quarterly reports to the Board of Directors on the status of the organization.
- In coordination with the Board of Directors, write and supervise implementations of the annual Strategic Plan
- In coordination with the Treasurer, Assistant Director and finance committee prepare an annual operation budget and maintain chamber expenditures within the budgetary limitations
- Employ, train, supervise and direct all staff
- Develop, with the Board Chair, the Thomasville-Thomas County Chamber of Commerce Annual Report
- Represent the Chamber before civic and political bodies and maintain a continuing liaison and assist with activities for such groups where it falls within the Chamber’s mission
- Engage in public relations activity on behalf of the Chamber and business community
- Participate in long range planning for improvement of the Chamber and community
- Develop improved services and administrative techniques, plan and recommend improvement of activities, effectiveness, and operation of the organization
- Bring to the attention of the Directors trends, incidents, actions and events that affect the community and the Chamber membership
- Provide motivation and direction for both volunteer leaders and staff
- Coordinate and assist in the conduct of orientation sessions for directors, committee personnel and new members
- Assure adequate communication of Chamber policy positions as approved by the Board of Directors
- Engage in a continuing program of professional and personal self improvements and keep up to date with trends in the field of organization management
- Assure that the By-Laws of the Thomasville-Thomas County Chamber of Commerce are adhered to
- Assist the Board Chair in committee selections and assignments
- Work to increase membership
- Make official Chamber visits to members through-out the year
- Attend all Chamber functions
- Assist in Facebook posting and Quarterly Newsletter creation
- Personally consult with members on Chamber services and ways to improve their businesses
- Oversee metrics for organizational success
- Handle media relations including TV and radio
- Oversee Capital Campaigns
- Handle all grant-writing and capital campaign solicitations
- Assist with sponsorship solicitation
Please email all resumes to Christina Reneau at email@example.com. Resumes may also be dropped off at the Chamber at 401 South Broad Street, Thomasville, Ga.